UPDATE FOR SOLID ROCK BASKETBALL 6-1-20
We appreciate your patience as we continue to monitor the local COVID-19 situation.
With safety in mind, and governing allowances in place, Solid Rock Basketball is
opening along with the ‘phases’ of our city and our state.
During ‘phase 3’ we will be open for the following
beginning Monday, June 1st, 2020:
– PRIVATE LESSONS (click here for details & registration)
– TEAM PRACTICES (information about team practices is available via email)
– SUMMER BUDDY BUCKETS SKILLS ACADEMY (click here for dates and registration)
– SOLID ROCK SUMMER LEAGUE (click here for dates and registration)
– SOLID ROCK SUMMER CAMPS (click here for dates and registration)
– SOLID ROCK ROCKIN’ ROOKIES LEAGUE (view the schedule)
– SOLID ROCK 3V3 SUMMER LEAGUE (click here for dates and registration)
All activities will be held with special precautions and protocols in place
as directed by CDC guidelines for our type of facility.
The latest guidelines for activities will be available at the bottom of this page (solidrockbasketball.com/updates)
and will be sent out to participants via email prior to the activity.
As always, feel free to contact us at 405-697-5242, and leave a message. You may also email us at email@example.com and we will get back with you as soon as possible.
Stay safe and please follow health guidelines! We appreciate your support!
The Solid Rock Staff