Spring Club Team Evaluation Combine (2nd-4th Grade Boys & Girls)
February 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$15
This event is a placement tryout in which Solid Rock Basketball will be evaluating talent for our club teams.
Registration is open – $15.00 paid at online registration
- 2nd/3rd/4th Grade Boys & Girls will tryout Thursday, February 21st from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Combine cost is $15 and includes t-shirt given upon check-in
- Invitations for teams will be sent by Monday, February 25th by the end of the day
IF YOUR PLAYER IS SELECTED TO BE ON A CLUB TEAM – HERE’S THE DETAILS:
How do I pay?
There is a monthly club team fee that is taken as an auto draft payment each month, and there is an upfront, one time cost for the uniform.
What is included for a Club Team player?
- One skill practice a week – We make sure to offer our skills sessions, taught by championship level coaches and the best in Oklahoma, as a part of our Club Team Program.
- One team practice per week
- A quality, custom-made Solid Rock reversible uniform to be worn for all games and tournaments
- Solid Rock practice gear (top & bottom)
- Regular tournament play (varies season to season, but averages out to approx. 1 tournament per month).
NOTE: Not all players that attend our combine are guaranteed a roster spot.