To be eligible for your team to play in our tournaments and/or leagues, Solid Rock will need coaches to follow the steps below including the “invites” to your team for parents to register each player individually:
*Note, each player and coach will only need to go through a setup for a league apps account once. After that, players and coaches can continue using their accounts for all activities within Solid Rock Basketball. You will still need to register for each activity as it arises, but coach/player info will already be saved in the system once you’ve completed that part once.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COACH REGISTRATION
1. Click the register button on the activity that you would like to sign your team up for, select the Coach option, and fill out all information on the form.
2. On the next page, enter in your team name, check off that you agree to the waivers, and press the “Save Team and Go To Next Step” button.
3. Fill out your credit card information and select “Pay Securely for Your Registration.”
4. Once you complete registration, select the button that says “Go to Your Dashboard.”
5. Your dashboard will have an area to view “My Staff Assignments.” Under the team column, select “Invite Players.” Enter in the parent emails here separated by a comma, and edit the invitation message to your liking. Press “Send Invites” which allows parents to register their child directly to your team!
6. You are allowed to register multiple teams. Each team registered will require a new payment.
*Coaches must have grade verifications for all players on the team roster available upon request by Solid Rock Staff.
Contracts can be found below. Physical contracts are not necessary to register, but available here if desired.